by - November 16, 2010

I Am A Crazy Woman
Always, making the wrong choice

Dear-those-who-ain't-me,
you don't know how I feel.


Anyway, summary of today:
1. Cab to school cause mum went off earlier than expected haixzxz. But kind uncle gave me a discount. I wanna meet this kind of cabbies leh!
2. First 2 lectures after sooooo sooooo long. Didn't fall asleep, miraculously. Totally dumb cause super careless in Maths. One good thing is Chan didn't come up and hence she don't know I didn't bring my maths.
3. M1-5 is gone. My cute class T___T
4. Changing CCA and godammit and I really going NMA?
5. Broke
6. Went Watsons' sales, saw nicole there love that girl hehehe.

Continuing my drama talk later tata.


 Loot part 1. 

Part 2 are just boxes of masks etc. Wooh continue my show. Happy thoughts = happy happenings. Check out my new cover page (notebook) Weiloke complained my previous one sucks. So here you go hellokitty woohhoooo.

As you can see, I got l'oreal hairdye well still wondering want to touch up the colours or not. Now can see faint brown under lightings. Not bad uh. And you see the show I'm going crazy about in my tablet's screen.
Let's enjoy the comfort of using lappy in the room cause tablet is leaving soon :(:( Gonna be computer-less for a few days at least. WELLWELL. Dad promised buy one soon. Haizxz let's see.
Tuition tmr ^^
JC house too? Hmm?

You May Also Like

0 Comments