by - November 27, 2010

Morning sunshine. (: woke up at 7:13am cause I can't hold my bladder anymore. Phffft.

Can't sleep anymore so surfed net via iPhone. Luckily I've this baby. First day without computer and that means I cant stay in the whole at the tiny corner for long. Went out to join family for show. I hardly do that when I have com around. That is, I supposed a good thing?

Anyhow I exfoliated too. Yes I'm back to the routine again. That is a good thing cause it makes my skin happy. The hair mask yesterday made my hair happy. Overall imma happy girl :)

When I get a computer, I'll share with you girls more about the routine and stuff like that. It's irritating to type in this keyboard and worse, cannot attach picture.


Mom told me to check out desktop as she promised to get lappy for me when I get into uni. Yes provided I get into uni first. That's the best reward I'll get I guess .

Ciaos blog later

You May Also Like

0 Comments