by - November 03, 2010

You Come Alone, Walk Alone And Leave Alone
Nothing can deny this universal fact

Dear-loneliest-being-on-this-Earth,

Emo bug got me. It seems pretty contagious so beware. I'm fine now, after a good long nap.
Sleeping cures anything. At least it soothes me a little.

Anyhow, today been a bad day for me. Well I guess it is due to a bad morning.
Had a bad dream in the morning. Hmmm can't say it's a nightmare just something I'm not very comfortable thinking of. Ya maybe I'll drop it in da private blog? Maybe.
Told tyx about it and she said most probably the person is missing me! :D
(which is NAWT a good thing). Btw it's a weird person so don't feel like telling you guys who. It's really weird people will be like 'huh...?' if I tell you who. So ya leave it to your imagination.


So bad dream means waking up late. In fact the whole family overslept. Skipped breakfast, which contributed to my foul mood. A hungry man is an angry man. This applies to me. So a tip for you, stuff me with food to cheer me up. Works wonder but you have to tolerate my continuous whining later on. D:


PW all the way. Brushed up a lot. OP not perfect, I would say 70%?
Tmr presenting and most probably our first round of Q&A. I know we're pretty slow.


 Sulking all the way back home cause I thought I lost my 2 bucks. In the end I found it stuck to my back.
The thing is, I didn't even realise it.......... -______-
Good night folks lazy jielin is going to bed.

Btw! Chio picture up there, agree?


Randoms:
1. gonna update skin. Hate this skin zzzz.
2. Communicate solve misunderstanding and resolve anger. It's good you took the first step cause I'll most probably screwed it up if I took the first step. That's why you never see me trying to approach people I'm not familiar. BECAUSE I ALWAYS SCREW UP. Just my thing.
3. Hungry? Ate dinner at 6pm.
4. Setting some goals/resolutions to fulfill after pw.
5. Let's all do well for OP love you guys yayaa our hare story gonna work gonna work.
6. Confidence is the key to everything.


Lastly, Happy birthday toooooooo:
TIM WEI LOKE!

Hahaaa! We need to take new pictures soon!

To Tim:
Although you are a doremon + shin chan mutation clone?,OH I KNOW, HYBRID. don't worry I will not discriminate you.
Been friends for so long and if you ask me, out of everyone I know who I can depend on the most.
You are definitely one of them.
*Laughs* You still remain relatively the same from age of 13 to 17 (ohhh perhaps you grew taller and cuter!)
BUT THAT'S A GOOD THING ALWAYS YOUNG.
HEHAHAAHAAAA YOU STILL HAVE TO SEE ME FOR ANOTHER YEAR SO YA I THINK YOU'RE SO BLESSED. 
Above are pretty irrelevant..... All I wanna say is,
Happy birthday.
Wishing you health, luck, knowledge, beauty and love. oh money too.
(y) finally seventeen yo!

You May Also Like

0 Comments