by - December 04, 2010

Details About First Day At Swiss Hotel, The Stamford


Dear-casual-labours, 
Lol, perhaps cheap labour is a better word.It is a really tough job. However I'm looking forward to working there again.


Train ride in the morning is never pleasant. So, how am I supposed to work next time? 1. Get a car 2. don't work just marry someone wealthy 3. work in woodlands/somewhere near.




That can wait. 

Anyway, changed, went for briefing and had some food and drinks before first shift. A bit scary to carry the trays to offer drinks but I survived. No spillage no breakages (y) to jie lin.

The first shift was done with 2 other guys. Carried the appetizer and almost broke my hand cause of that.
The rest of the time I was serving, refilling and creating blisters. I feel really dumb cause my hands were trembling.


Went for a meal before 2nd shift. People I met were really nice. I hope I wasn't a nuisance.
Reached home at around 1. After bathing and stuff 2. Body gave way and slept all the way till 1:30 today. :D

Shoulders, legs super sore now.
Cancelled work today. Haaa. Going to meet clique for dinner tonight. (y) But I so lazy/sore to drag myself out.

Added some friends on facebook and miraculously some added me. Well, shin chan profile pic hahaha.

You May Also Like

0 Comments