by - April 02, 2008

well, cut all the craps;
JIELIN is HAPPY :DDDDDD

well :xxxx iloveCCA.
that's random, i know i know.
but today had a lot of fun time with peeps ;D
oh, firstly,
special thanks to JOEL (: HUIMING and KOKHUI laas.
they're so-so nice.
donate monehhhh to me, for me? lols doesn't sound right.
next is my MAMA; AIZALLLLLL :D
help me put the kit and robot. *gandongs*
and i'm gog out with kok hui most probably tmr.!
damn lookinnggggg forward to it.
haiis, dunno ah gong can come anot :
got the cherie? dun wan me le laas .
*sadsad*
lalas; hope things will turn out well tmr.
andand? oh, mass run on friday !! @.@
i must jiayou a bit le. (: burn the fats away. hehehes.
for 3/4, for myself. :DDD
tday, natalie [aichi] was sick?!!
hope she feeling better alrdys.
: DDDD looking forward to tmr.
wonder she will be in sch anot leh.
*pray*
and lastly.. i did some mushroom princess' friends :D
heehehs. gonna post it up during the next post .


YLOVE; JIELIN

You May Also Like

0 Comments