by - May 26, 2008

Back! It has been days since I blogged :x
And after considering for days, I don't think I'll be changing my skin. IT'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL. though the words are too small, too squeezy.. etc.

-240508-Singapore Expo.
mom woke me up early in the morning. Got ready (dressing: white shirt+jeans) and mrt-ed down to expo. LOLS, being a mrt baichi, i alighted at the wrong stop (Douby Ghout).

-blahblah, trained all the way to expo-

Reached and was busy looking for HALL 5, food fair.
so many sales! omgod, popular, Robinson! i wanna go shop!!
but cannot as I'm already running late.
Found my store and Perry (the guy in charged or sth) gave me instructions.

Start my job- giving out the damn thick stack of flyers.
so fucking heavy that my whole body aches.
I'm feeling sooooo hungry and my legs hurts like shit. I'll pay 100bucks to sit down and rest.
Luckily my break came.

And i began walking around, in search of FOOD to fill my growling stomach.
Bought 'Honeydrew Soya Milk' from mr beanie, and it was not as great as what qian described.
OMGOD, i wna meet her la. MISSING like crap. o.o
Had bee hoon too. :) wanted to continue slacking there de, cause there's so many things to look at.! so damn big and so many nicenice food to eat.
BUT, squeezy like hell! everybody's pushing here and there. Super kiasu lur. can die. so went back to work.

After work end, I mrt-ed home, no matter how much I wanted to cab home.
You see, if I cabb-ed home I would end up earning NOTHING. :(
reached woodlands thn cab home from there (: YAY !

Home already bathed and ate. Full like hell (: Then pampered my feet by some 'water for feet'
after soaking, my feet felt better, and can see dead skins in the water. LOLS
all my cells die :(

-250508-
Got a job notice today-- home tutor. But i rejected it.
:( my pay~~~~~~ damn you, its more than what I can earn in a month in any other jobs.
BLEAHS, too bad it was too far. :D
nothing interesting, from what i can recall.

-260508- :D
went back to school today for the xi`an thing. It's cancelled, I know I know.
But teacher say if everything allows it, they will try to organise another trip to China, most probably at the end of the year and WE have higher chances to participate in it !
I really love this group, with all the uber cool people inside. :X

It's alright, I believe we still have the chance in the near future.
Teachers gave out letter to parents to inform them about this.
Then we got back our passport and full refund was made to either our parent's GIRO acc or Edusave. :D (at least money's back)

By the way, saw hangwee in school. He just finished his papers and LOLS, he finally return me my dictionary :D
oh, tmr meeting him after lessons for some dumb 'surprise', i guess. He can't think of anything good, anyhow :x but then I think he bought my present already, hope it's not for dumbos. :x

Walked to CWP after the thing with yoshi and paul. Then accompany yoshi to foodcourt to find his friends and went to civil with paul.
After he's done with his stuff, we went home together.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? he's actually my kindergarden mate ok!
(we're not in the same class) OMGOSH! i was damn happy about it,! I finally found someone.
(: he's a gentleman, trust me ;DDDD
and i'm good too OK, i accompanied him home :D (i'm too sian)
and then, I went home lur. It's only a few streets away. :D

tada, the end . ilove the dream i had ytd. :D *secret*

today: Hold on to the faith till we meet again :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments