by - May 24, 2008

ok, although i really liked my skin, but it's not user-friendly! the box so damn small, how to see?!
haiis, i will do something out (same kinda concept) soon, so just bear with it for the moment,
and i'm dividing my tags into 2. one is for tagging, dun see wrongly.

or maybe i shouldn't even allow tagging lols.
:D i will see how it goes, well, anyway.
i'm just so packed with things already.
my emails ain't packed with either friendster of chain mails.
it's packed with mails regarding jobs, either online jobs or jobs lur.
so when i try already i will review about it, wait for me (:

and my blogshop still haven't completed yet.
haven start posting pictures. :x
i hope to close the spress from taiwan and USA asap, because my mom say shipping fees are rising.
which means, it may result in increase of prices of products :( very bad lur. i haven't even get wad i wanted thn wnat increase price. how can?!

hahas ;D lastly, i tmr is my 1st day of work, it's different, i'm working ALONE, first time
gog expo and i pray all the best.
:DDDDD cheers for wishing me good luck.

today: sorry that i don't trust you, i tried to, but i don't want trouble boy.
i'll do my best about it.
:D

so tata pple,

today i bid farewell. and i wondered " when would i be back"
monday, perhaps.

You May Also Like

0 Comments