by - June 18, 2008

180608-WEDNESDAY.
Did plan to go gym today, but hais. Pardon my laziness.
Woke up around 12+, started watching the lame show on kids central, then off to do homework.
Did nothing much, but I'm going to finish it before school reopens.

Pearly called to chat just now, though it wasn't long. I'm rather busy with stuff to do online, bobian.
Things weren't the same, and I bet it will change more when school reopens.
Oh whatever, I'm pretty satisfied with life now. (:


From ky@www.thelame0ne.blogspot.com.
1. Given a choice, money or life, which one do you pick?
life, (:

2. What do you want to do now?
Finish my homework, XD

3. What would you be doing at 6pm?
past already lur. Tmr will be tuition-ing.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
nah, if I hate them they ain't my friends so to speak.

5. What you wish for now?
love, beauty, money, brains. I want everything. :D

6. Do you believe in true friendship?
yea, I hope they are.

7. What impossible things do you wish to do?
To be smart. :DDD

8. Who u trust the most?
Family, myself and my dearest peepo.

9. Are you happy with your life now?
I am. The way things are with my family. I hope it will go on forever. :)

10. What if your crush ask you out?
Glad that he did, and get mad over it. HAHS.

11. Describe your other half.
Looks exactly like me. ;D

12. What feelings do you hate most?
Alone, scary.

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
If they're worth it. But I cherish those few the most, ITP.

14. What are you looking forward in the coming weeks?
Homework, homework and more homework.

15. The most important thing in your life?
Love, from friends/family also impt.

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Family. (: my peepo.

17. What are one of the way if you were to commit suicide?
jump off from an old building and haunt the place.

18. The craziest thing you have ever done?
I'm so normal, I can't ans, unlike kaiyuan :X

19. Who do you wish for in the future?
somebody for me to spend my life with.

20. Whats your greatest wish?
everything be perfect.

------------------------ enddddddd (:
no moreeee WHY.WHY? pple please ask me to do sth. :o
song time. xD
please try to read through the lyrics. super touching.


hou hui / He shu yu
回到熟悉的相爱路线
我牵着回忆站在对街
雪般坠落的从前
瞬间就冷却

隔着不回头看的时间
回忆积雪叠成冬天
想伸手再偷留一些
原来你离我遥远

你说那冰雪是你铁了心的眼泪
明天遇见谁可以在温柔如水
关于爱情的美
当初我所赊欠
希望他都给
你说那冰雪是你的心被我剪碎
下一次爱谁再用爱慢慢缝回
丢掉旧的伤悲
让他带你飞

某夜竖起耳朵我听见
幸福带你走远
剩后悔
陪我失眠


回到熟悉的相爱路线
我牵着回忆站在对街
雪般坠落的从前
瞬间就冷却

隔着不回头看的时间
回忆积雪叠成冬天
想伸手再偷留一些
原来你离我遥远

你说那冰雪是你铁了心的眼泪
明天遇见谁可以在温柔如水
关于爱情的美
当初我所赊欠
希望他都给
你说那冰雪是你的心被我剪碎
下一次爱谁再用爱慢慢缝回
丢掉旧的伤悲
让他带你飞
某夜竖起耳朵我听见
幸福带你走远
后悔
陪我失眠
Y
love is all that it is, &because of that..
I can never love...
Letting love go, like he does.. I can never do it...

I just want something simple enough to make me love it forever.
Loving and hurting is better than nothing.

Sometimes I want to cry out.
To tell you that I'm hurt too.
But it isn't going to be a road of wailing for us, baby.
I lost it, it's gone.
No matter how hard I try, it isn't turning around.

I'm sorry but love isn't a cup of tea for me anymore.
It had taken flight, away to faraway land.
Why can't I love again?
But I found importance of family and friends.

Should I trade it away for you? Just you?
Are you that important? That I can give up laughter for you?
Laughter from family and friends?
Are you happiness? And everlasting promises?

I want a love that isn't sweet for any sense.
That guy, hahs, the only one that can make me cry.
Make me feel the world's falling when he's gone.
And make my mind filled up with him, him and him.

Make me dream of our future, the possibilities.
Go through every single moment together.
Hold me tight to make me sure of his presence,
Hug me close in the middle of the night.
Kiss me softly and tell me he loves me too.

Let me stay behind him in times of trouble.
And everytime I see him my heart skips a beat..

I want that guy, that kind of love...
Frankly, I really love to love..
But it isn't time yet.



I must be mad, because I miss the feeling of heartache.
Because it means that I'm hurt because I love You..

love is hurting, yet you can't hurt me in the process.
Understand?

someone?

You May Also Like

0 Comments