by - June 17, 2008

170608- Tuesday.
And of course, Mei&I were too lazy to wake up.
Slept at around 2am last night because we had supper. :x FRIED CHICKEN WINGS ((:
Despite all the alarm clocks ringing and Dad's nagging, we slept through.

Woke up at around 9, prepared, blahblah. Went to custom to pass Momo things so in the end late.
What's more fucking stupid is my phone went bo batt. :(
Sms-ed using dad's phone, and instantly his phone rings up 100 times more than it does in a month. :x

Met Bernice,ShuHui&ZiHao in cwp. Went mac bought a drink and discuss COE proposal. :)
Finally draft it out already. Then was waiting for qian. Can't find her, nor a phone.
Was looking for those with coins kind de. :x
Wanted to ask for help from natnat but she busy lur :x Nvmind. Walked around and finally found.(:
Called Joel, Cause I can't remember qian's num. :x or zijian's. or weiloke. or kaiyuan(quite useless). Shimei, cancan, of course laaaaaaaaaa. ****2916. Remember that time Zjian/Joel was talking about it.

Went library to find them. Did a bit of physics hwk. Tiffy went home when we decided to go.
Bleah. Waited for Joel&Qian to eat in LJS.
Joel went home after that, so Loke,Qian&Lin went popular. HAHS.
spent millions of years looking for P3 books. I'm looking for P3 assignments/books.
Brand New or hardly Use, with answer key please. (:
Send me la (: like that can prepare for my student alrdy.

Qian was damn sian can. She sat thr play Pokemon. LOLS. After buying 3 books(or 4?) went sweet-talk.
They bought weird taste drinks while I didn't get any. I'M SAVING UP . Muahahhas. SEE.?
I saved 1.50$. 64$ to go. ((:

Loke walked me home. So damn nice of him, YES! :D
Hahs. I merely mentioned "wo bu xiang yi ge ren zhou hui jia" Then he said "wo pei ni lor" :D
Nice, sure he is. ((:
So we walked & walked, trying to recall the last time he sent me home. It's during a night.
Maybe I can try digging my old posts. :X

And to REPAY HIS KINDNESS, Jielin decided to cook him a meal (:
-sushi? maybe. I see how.
maybe Friday going out with them again, LOLS. shop shop.
;DDDDD

Overall, I love the way we spent time together. Regardless whether slacking or browsing through POP to find the best book.

Friends showed me how much they can do for me.
I appreciated it. I love it.
Take care miss KHOO, shimei. Misses&Kisses.

You May Also Like

0 Comments