by - June 17, 2008

I prepared for tmr's meeting alrdy. As in, today.
I sent Mrs Tan the info alrdys. Hope shr received.
Just now did masking. Hais, But results wouldn't show anyway, so late also never sleep.
Waiting for Jas's pictures to come (: not tonight, of course.

Going to do a short blog then go sleep. (:
SO, first talk about today.
Cooked dinner. My remarkable super nice-not dishes.
=x steamed chicken mushroom and steamed tofu.
IcookToFu. (: I hate tofu. :o so damn tasteless. Why would anyone wna eat them, anyway?
Both are steamed dishes, easliest, healthiest, save my time in the kitchen.

Because I was damn fucked up when I fry my Roti Pata in the morning.
I cracked the egg and dunno why the shell poked into my nails. DAMN PAINFUL.
Haiis. So removed my old polish and coated a new layer.!
Quite cool, (:

I being to wonder whether I blog to let people see or blog to let myself read.
Nah, don't care. I don't even wanna Bold things already.
I just love blogging (: blog blog blog.
Anything, everything.

:x back to my point. Today watched new dramas too. Jealous, don't be. Easily got on net.
- LOVE CONTRACT. :D
was drawn to it as it's filmed by Ariel and He Jun Xiang(a shuai ge indeed)
ILOVE ARIEL (: she rocks to core baby. (: So chio somemore. AHEM
Waiting for 'they kiss again' Don't care already.
I want it I want it. I decided to save up for it already.
;DDDD just a few months, I hope. I can't wait anymore.

The show wasn't that bad, either. :D Kinda cool. Finished 3 episodes already.
Tmr going to gym with mei, then COE meeting, and meeting peepos after that.
I wonder qian's com here already? LOLS.
What else, there seems to be millions of things I wanna blog about but I always didn't manage to do so.

Ok, remember. :) I'm going to open PG mall (i think) spree soon. For those who are interested,(before I load thr pictures into my blog, you can go to.
http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/show/auctions?userID=002-002-002&f=&s1=&o1=&catID=&catIDselect=&clf=&at=true&u=002-002-002&apg=1
Any items there you like, calculate the price yourself. (:
-(item in NTD) x 0.055 + (shipping&handling charges) + (postage[opt])
Shipping will be at $2.50-3.50(haven't confirm with supplier) and handling will be at 50cents (: hahs, for those who order through this blog only. check it out soon.

And I'll be opening shimmering eyeliner (did I mentioned it already?O.O) and contact lens :D
Yupp, I tried them already. Feels good, don't worry about it. ;D

You May Also Like

0 Comments