by - June 13, 2008

:D updated on my blogshop (:
www.jielinnnshop.blogspot.com :D
Visit pleeeeease ! ;D

bigi spree currently not available because they're not willing to ship outside already :(
SAD RIGHT. BIGI is so pretty ! :( have to cancel all orders already. Haiis.
No refunds made though, as no payment was collected.

So now I got JE551 spree on, and it's closing very very soon. :x
I dun want drag if not can't get my things again. Go see, postage, handling fees cut. :D

haiis, hope can reduce the price further lur, but bobian supplier nidda charge the 1.22 thing -.-
If no 1.22 thing, a shirt will be $11 bucks.
But with 1.22 thing, it will be 12.50
I waiver off the 50cents and total I earn only 50cents :x
but it's alright cus I want the things too xD

visit too, (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments