by - June 14, 2008

updating blogshop in a few days time, stay tune to find out more (:
www.jielinnnshop.blogspot.com :D


tada (: I'm back from tutoring Joey*
Ytd night was great. Watch the freaking "scary" show (: 11.30pm in chn U
blah, was nth scary though. Find the girl pretty. :D

Woke up rather late, (but I'm not late for tuition), dad sent me thr agn, thanks loads anyway :D
The uncle very nice xD we very close alrdy. He still remember me leh ! :D
tuition tuition and I had fun teaching Joey. She's very guai you see. Cute and funny.
Hardworking too, (: such a nice kid. ;D
bus-ed back to wlds and slack in cwp. walked around and bought new facial form. lols.
"simple facial cleanser" is it good? I don't know. Cost 10+.
Realised there's so much sales going on! omgod. :( I want shop shop.

Bigi spree offically cancelled. But I did saw a few still holding. But DAMNBLOODLYEX.
how can it be so expensive?LOLS.
just shipping and local charges + handling fee cost around 10bucks alrdy. The bag another 20, wadthehell. O.O I should have got it earlier, all stupid charges add alrdy only 20+ bucks the most. Wadever.

So cause of this I decided to get PG, most probably :D

LASTLY, i want "they kiss again or it started with a kiss 2" both vol, 1&2. damn ex alright, 65$ like that. Haiis, maybe it's not expensive, it's me getting poorer.
Saw so many things I wanted. :( the hello kitty handphones, PDA, price ranging from 200+ to 500+ -.- faints. cam 1.3 mg o.o'''
buy for me ? :X

You May Also Like

0 Comments