by - June 30, 2008

For the good or for the WORSE, I'm here to update!
Qian's playing with my "plugoo" now and I don't wna reply her, HEHS. (:
Supposed to start a happy happy post but because of something let me start a sadsad post :X

JOELONG (: I hate you! so emo sia like fucking panda head. :x glad she, opps, i mean HE msged to apologised. WELL, i shall forgive him. ((: actually we hardly come out together so must enjoy enjoy ma. LAUGH (: hahas, at weiloke of whatever, not me can alrdy. Tell you bro, that's what pretty friends are for. Listen to you like nobody else's there. Cool right. first cheer for having such good friend, for me being so kind to blog sucha paragraph for the cute pig. :D

Next up, we went out today.
Aim: to celebrate Kai's birthday.
Achieved: Eat mac and laugh out ass off at previous incident, stalk people, get disapproving looks from oldies ( like the one sitting behind weiloke. )
*update: now I have tiffy talking to me :D*
Ok back to topic. Slacked in Cold storage, trying to plan for tmr's big day (making ice-cream from milk, BUT too bad it failed :( )

Let's talk about.. laughing ass off. Well, I'll get killed for blogging about this, but for you!
We were talking about one slippery day when peeps were having HL. you remember??? omytian, one more clue, qianwen (: [she's so cute alright]

hahas, thn about stalking pple is.. when we saw TK, or somebody who really resembles her alot alot. Blame it on my timid courage. :( I miss camp, so so much . FUN, please come back!
Really look alike, like 99.99% alright, BELIEVE IT, OR NOT :x

In cold storage we plan to make ice-cream using I-weekly recipe. AND LET ME TELL YOU, it's a f. lie. OMG. to cheat 3-yr old kids like weiloke. hais bobian I bei bi de. :X Was sad, of course, no more ice-cream.... :(

Important note: To mr Zhu ((: - Next time wldn't pangseh alrdy. If you not free can tell me earlier. AND I HATE GOING OUT NOW. Let me sleep at home PLEASE!

so long nvr post 'zilian' pic alrdy right? missing it? i bet you do. lemme see... (: (BHB acting up)
no pictures! all in cam. will load in sometime (:


大萝卜!大萝卜
forever ok !

You May Also Like

0 Comments