by - June 27, 2008

SUAY. today was really bad. :( Enough for me to cry.

Woke up late, 7.30pm, and tons and tons of hwk undone. HOW CAN?
Rushed to school, hopefully I can make it, but I didn't.
That's when my mood started turning nasty.
PISSEDDDDD :( grrrr.

So was wondering whether I should go run anot, and in the end I didn't.
Because Mr Chua told me to rest, so does Mr Du too.
I'm alright already, I guess.
Mood swings.

Haiis, I can't believe I actually went to the toilet to cry because I can't finished my hwk.
Because I'm late for school.
Because of the maths test that I didn't prepare.
Because of forgetting to bring Chem books.
such a pathetic bitch urh?

But I'm alright alrdy, no doubt xD
I wondered why I feel so good after seeing my mei. (: Emotions finally stable down alrdy.
But also credit to shimei, weiloke, Joel and qianwennnnn <3
Somehow, I can't stand people talking behind my back... :(

-Today was really suay, everybody seems 'different'.

(don't highlight if you're not her, AND she's my dearest love (:-QW)
P/S: I know how you feel, or at least I tried to understand. Wanted to find you today yet you're gone, so fast... Don't get pissed alrdy and I'm sorry for shouting back at you just now.. I don't feel really good ur... Sometimes, when things get really bad, you can always turn to me... (: I know you'll get irritated for waiting for me for another 2hrs, or millions of years after I reply you sms... :X This is what makes up our precious memories. You know when I'm feeling that down just now, I hope I can find you and pour out all my sadness.. Nobody understand how much I treasure you as my dearest, or why. Because maybe they couldn't see how you really are. (frank) even though you're quite fan ren sometimes, but fun's always with me when you're here, and you never ps me, and of course, care for me, I hope you do! I'll be there for you my dearest pig(peep :x) ILOVEYOU LAAS!
&for sure, I treasure shimei, tiffy, kaiyuan, Joel, Weiloke, Zijian as much too, but things started changing, you know...
And now... my BBF are left, (very frank)shimei,tiffy,qian,loke,kai,DDX,jas&viv(i hope they're true to me too, and I'm in your BBF list too? TELL ME :x

And sorry to mr shuan* bad moooooooooood o.o &thanks for the present (:

OMG, pleeeeeeeeease! I'm not in LOVEEEEEE with anybody alright.

LASTLY, happy birthday to mr tan kaiyuan! Didn't manage to spend time, get present or mail to 93.3. Forgive me la ok(: Jie very bad hor. :D Spend time tgt on mon to cover it kkays.

To Someone in riverside: O.O who you?
To Alvin: :D yaya, i wouldn't close alright, but you must read!
To Kaiyuan: Then I change blogskin alright.
To qian: okok !
To jasmine: I understand 100% ok Girlf. No need keep spelling it out. But I'm not going for NJRC, most probably.
No regrets

You May Also Like

0 Comments