by - June 23, 2008

Kop from Rubberduckie (:
I love this quiz, and you'll see why XD

Q1.If your girlfriend betrays you,what will be your first reaction?
A: Tell my Girlfriend,"I love my Boyfriend more so I don't care whether you betrayed me or not." :x

Q2.If you have a dream come true what would it be?
A: Happiness always around me and my loved ones. :D

Q3.Which would you choose,family or friends?
A:Family (: I love family. Glad to have them. XD

Q4.What kind of home do you think is suitable for living?
A: With dad and mom, jie and mei around ((:

Q5.What's you ideal boyfriend or girlfriend like?
A: Why don't you set for me, if you're ideal enough. :X

Q6.Which is more blessed?(being loved or loving someone?)
A: Loving someone!

Q7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
A: Forever if it takes. XD

Q8.If the person you had a secret crush on is already attached,what will you do?
A: Oh, meaning that there's no fate between me and him lur, forget about it.

Q9.Which would you choose,money or love?
A: Love, confirm. So that I can love him and love $$ :x

Q10.In life,what's your first priority?
A: Anybody JieLin loves; including fam, F`eightx, Chichi, DDX, Girlf. &benben.

Q11.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A: Either happily married OR still mugging hard.

Q12.Who are the most important people in your life?
A: My future-aiai(:, fam, friends.

Q13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
A: super nice, except for all the adverts :X

Q14.Would you rather be Single&Rich or Married&Poor?
A: I love to be single&rich but I will endure with my love even when we're married&poor. XD

Q15.What's the first thing you do every morning?
A: Open my eyes, dumb.

Q16.Would you sacrifice the timeyou spend with your family and spend it with your friends?
A: Used to, but I'll try not to now XD

Q17.What is the thing you can't bear to leave aside?
A: Anything that will be gone.

Q18.What type of friends do you have?
A: Ranging from square to oval, long to short, cute to nasty.

Q19.What type of person is unappealing to you?
A: Carrot assholes around, sickening tiko.

Q20.Who are the 5-8 persons you tagged?
A: Tiffy, ermm.. DDX. that's all folks. X:

Quiz all over the place. (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments