by - June 23, 2008

today marks the first day of school.
And everything started quite badly, with mirror falling on me early morn to hungry times in the afternoon.

And finally, I'm save from all these scary things, back home safe&sound. :D
Pretty cool, because loads of teachers weren't here. :x merely did some work + homework + making a few teachers angry. blah, not anything related to me, anyway.

I paid 100 and 1% attention to phys&chem lessons today, and I'm really getting way to proud of myself. :X
I love to learn, I love to study. -.- sounds like a geek? LOLS i don't care, don't you love me this way? :X

Remember the disappointment I had nearly a month ago? Forget about it, because there's great news coming up!
- Xi`An trip is Postponed to end of the year (30Aug-5Sept) and we're heading to Shang Dong. (:
Wo-la-la~! But didn't realised it actually crashes with NJRC. Omgod. Screw it.
What should I give up? idk.
I've been looking forward to NJRC for long, but a trip overseas is just what I wanted to.
How..?

So I told aaron "maybe I can email science center ask them to postpone NJRC. I know it's retarded, but I hope it works." -.-

You May Also Like

0 Comments