by - July 14, 2008



2 pictures of class upppppp ! WOOTS! with my retarded face but don't care already.
Sometimes, I'm dying to go back to the past!
OMG my rebonded hair hs amost dead (stupid spects)

Getting contacts, tmr? I hope, from admiralty.
Safer right? I think. Expensive only.

:x Ok,
Today went K with chichi -pearly. DAMN HIGHHHH~
Yanjun very cute de! Hahs, I guess they must have suffered, you understand me not?!
:D Shuli huan they all next door (:
Was running here and thr during some of the time laas :X

What's moreeee? Learnt a lot of new chi words :D
then only for 8.50$ lur, cheap ur!

Got the $ from serene thn wnt foodcourt it.
Bought present for huan (birday on 16 ok)
:D and home I went cause I saw mei.
Will upload pic once lingz sent me alright.

Off to blogshopping (rather, managing lols)

Siaos, I love My Darlings men!!
;D

12.30pm tmr! <3

You May Also Like

0 Comments