by - July 09, 2008

busy busy busy!
How can I explain all? Well, I guess I'll leave that to tmr.

Just wanna say, I'm getting a lot of stuff lur. $$$$ fly.
:( Buy things more worth it than spending on phone bills.
You know what I mean.

To solve this problem, more more money.
OMG, materialistic. Slap myself outta the dirty thoughts (being madly in love with cash)

Updated, you see.
I'm printing things for hawa, thn go slp alrdy.

:DDDDDDDDDD come! let see what I'm getting.
Fake lashes (w/o glue, in search for a gd one)
The V-neck top.
Lots of masks. (paid)
ELF products.(paid)
Contact lens
Kai's bag
Weiloke's bag (damn ex de lo)
Nat's Eyeshadow(lols I like the one she ordered, NO MORE STOCK :(
I can't think of anymore already.
my brain cells are dying.
DEAD.

BYE.
P/S I printed like a thousand stack of ws today. :D

nights and most probably wouldn't be blogging tmr.
Only blogshopping (:
-5 white
2 pink
3 blue
1 black
3 silver
3 purple

You May Also Like

0 Comments