by - July 10, 2008

For some reason, I blog-hopped to aaron's blog. (well, not that frequent)
I'm actually, happy that he felt sad because he can't go to china, or rather, he choose to give it up.
Aiya, he care = he sad = Very good cause at least he care (:
Was sad that life without him&Paul&yoshi :(
They're damn fun ok, haiis. luckily we're still in same cca (aaron&me!)

ELF arrived today, WOOTS and I got my stuff.
Not enough lur :x Buy again next time.

COE meeting today, planned a lot of stuff. Sometimes you have to admit that, MR Du's cool (:
He's nicenice man.

My post is going short&sweet.

Same word of the day: BUSY!
Sat I doubt I can join them for lunch, which I really intended to.
I gotta attend meeting, then tuition, then swimming? LOLS
I wonder why my source of energy comes from.
Well, that's it folks.

:D I'll update, probably tmr, about how POOR I'm, to only stare @ the arrival of IPhone.
I desire to hold it in my hands. <3
Be mine, my dearest valentine.
Maybe I can exchange my boyfriend for that. How about it?
I shall ask Singtel. (: He's HIGH in demand ok.
:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments