by - July 22, 2008

well, how should I start about today?
Like s-h-i-t.
Wore tranditional costume to school and I swear it'll be the last time I wear it.
My shoes looked damn ugly with it la! I got forbid even walking near CWP.

But bobian after COE meeting have to rush to meet spree-er for payment.
Sms all my spree-ers as masks have already arrived!
Now I'm ordering directly from main supplier so I guess, price will lower.
But before I do so, I'm getting 2 masks from peckyong's blogshop.
Cause I wanna try too! Forgot to order my own share while ordering others :X

Hope it do works and remove all the stubborn black/whiteheads(there's really this thing)
:D Then I'll recommend more.
Got eyemask (: trying it out soon. Hope it do works as it's recommended by NRWZD.
Go blogshopping and you'll know what's that, save my time..

I'm very pack right now, so see you again dearest blog.

Ps: I hope those spree-er don't went MIA if not i confirm blacklist them de.
Waste my $, somemore I give discount to them lols.

You May Also Like

0 Comments