by - July 19, 2008

woohoo~ I told you never fails to say " today was fun " when back alright.
But today, it's slightly different.
Though fun la, not that. IMISSTHOSETIMES. :x

How glad can I get to rush to AMK with a face of Bad makeup? Not even water lilies appeals me (random)

So why do I go alllllll the way to amk? For Fish&Co.! But bobian today JOEL ONG is the big one so went pepperlunch. Seriously, I never liked pepperlunch and I would'nt choose it as a fine dinning place in a decade.

So smoky, end up smelling like BBQchicken, got scalded by the hot wok(or whatever it's called).
ok forget it. Let's go NewYork x2 next time. =D

Today, marks a very important day LOLS o.o Joe's birthday.
Well, it has been a long time ever since we went out together to celebrate one's birthday.
I still remember that stupid evening with peeps.
And all the scoldings I got later on is worth it <>

What's so GREAT about today? Because we HAD funnnnn (:
After lunch-ing in pepperlunch kai bought wasabi :D
And we got ice-cream (mint chocolate) from dunno where, which cause $3.80 for one scoop.
:o waste $, but nevermind, for the fun. :D

What can you expect from the evil plan of kai,loke and I? HAHAHS.
We distracted him and mixed the wasabi in :DDDDD
Well, his reaction was a thumbs up!
I doubt you can have such a good "actor"
Well, who wanna ask him for a show you can mail me. *agent charges applies*

I hope the video will be up soon.
You can wait for it @ www.ahlokethelife.blogspot.com
Don't know when he's updating.
I'll kop it from him when it's on net for the dearest readers :X

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL ONG. grow up already be a big boy from now on. (:
Hope he stays =D

upcoming f8 birthday: TimTimWeiLoke (3/11?)
*evil grins*

Me: "Evil plan accomplished! Next up is Weiloke's birthday. hahah."
Loke: "You know where I'll be? I'll chain myself to the my room on my birthday"
Me: "Then I'll set your house on fire"
Loke: "-.-"
The above are only what I remember.

You May Also Like

0 Comments