by - August 24, 2008

blogged ! :D
changed blogskin.
GAWR.

ytd was funnnnnnn :D!
- went shopping w kokhui, pearly, ronghui, jazz and jiaxun.
lucas came to pei hid gf :x

So, we met, and off to semb collect my lens. (cause the brown one I wore is surely not nice)
Then ate @ foodcourt, wasn't bad but a little salty.

Played in arcade thn off to bugis.
Shopped around, blahblah skip all details.
got a dress & long sleeve. The dress looked nice, and it is.
The long sleeve makes me fat, wtf.

pearly, got nth. Because she can't find her stuff.
kokhui, got his lens and a topman shirt. lols. $85.
ronghui, (fussy guy) also didn't get anything.
Well, jiaxun too X:
But jazz! omg he bought alot of things X:

hehs, i should have got that dress. I'm going back to bugis to get it. Friday w DD? i hope so.
and go do hair extension and fishspa w here omg!
loves.

We ate alot that day. :( fats!
Had udon for "dinner" because kh was complaining that he's dying of hunger, or whatsoever.
Tio suan by kh&rh on the way back home.
:D grrr. I wasn't feeling down, er, perhaps a little.
But nobody can help. I guess :x

hahs, actually, I've been laughing and smiling alot now. And I'm great I am.
Everything they said seems really funny. I hold very long cans! :DD

ok, overall, my english sucks so you can't figure out what I'm trying to convey. But it was fun.

Home-d and sick. :( down w fever wtf.
the stupid rain..

Happy marriage to kh&rh! :D

-baby baby ily.

You May Also Like

0 Comments