by - August 23, 2008

GRRRRRRRS ._.
I'm hungrrrrrryyyyy :(
Ate noodles for dinner . ZZ

-After school went JH house, :D HEHS.
Had a great time. Too bad yanjun and Jaslene nvr come :x
So we blogshop-ed. And end up bring 'nth' hehs. she cooked mee for me! :D very nice ok.
I didn't know she so li hai d can.
Decided to get somethings alrdy, maybe send orders some day ltr :X

Then bus-ed to sch, wait for daddy. Well he was late.
Briefing briefing and got that lame bag, again. But in blue this time.
Then went home in the new car D:
HEHS very cute I can say. Design is not as impressive as my dear honda.
Well, :x

Loads of functions can! The model is very new d! Ok i'll check it out and blog abt it.
Loads of things to play with.
You don't even have to press the sensor to unlock the car, no need key to start it etc.
Cute not?

ok heading out tmr. and it's really late alrdy. I mean, it's really late.

Ciaos.
And I miss my 10pm show! GAWR. slept through :(
I need the disc can!

-I Just Can't Do It...

You May Also Like

0 Comments