by - May 15, 2009

I don't know, I'm starting to hate 18 May.


Keep disconnecting {. _ .''}

At this very moment, I really don't wish 18may to come so early.
Birthdays had always been terrible for JieLin.
Somehow, JieLin hopes this will work out just fine.

It's pretty sad to know that day I've to face MsTan/MissWong till 4.30pm, and by the end of the day everybody is dried up, tired, including myself.


So much of "Happy Birthday"


I wondered how it is like to have somebody planning the whole thing from start to the end.
To have 18may to me, myself and I.


Or the Earth. :D


Physics lesson tomorrow. What a great plan that destroy all others.

{To JunMeiMei} :D


Don't know when you'll look at this, but I'll leave it here till you see it.
Been really lazy to reply any calls/sms, practically isolating myself to my own world.
But I don't mind :/

Sorry for not picking up your call/MIA for so long.
Contact me asap when you see this.

I know you will de okay! don't disappoint me.


:D


Actually, you're one awesome friend.
How cool it that uh uh?


Like, treating jas&I to mac breakfast.
Call/sms time to time to send regards/for updating.
Gave me a "bao ping an" keychain before I go ShangDong.


Touched eh! :D:D

It's my pleasure to know you Junmeimei!
:D:D Breakfast together sometime okay!



And I miss JasGirlf. as well as your BangDiDi.


Remember then, we're still one big happy family.
Ilovebaba,mama,didi,meimei,korkor&girlf. many ! :D
♥fam. =3

You May Also Like

0 Comments