by - May 17, 2009

It's All Gonna Okay Now.


Currently watching 命中注定我爱你.
I know I'm slow but I hate waiting over the net for somebody to post it.

Anyway, it's a random thing too.
You-tubed, viewed and loved :D


While it's loading, let me blog something.


Yesterday after physics went to orchard.
Walked the wrong way and ended up in fareast shopping center.

Too tired to go fareast plaza, went back woodlands.


Hate going town without weiloke. :x


Although I have millions of plan what to do tmr,
like chilling with my dearests/love.
Slacking at starbucks/go to somewhere far and fun.


But it's all destroyed :(
You-know-why.
Brithday=one year older=more lethargic.
Kaiyuan, I've to admit, I'm old already.




But I'm really looking forward to a birthday song.
Like those that was sung in class.
Because for so many years, I never had one. :X



I wonder, will I be too touched eh? And cry?


Haaahs.


Birthday gifts for JieLin.

Just remember,


“千里送鹅毛,礼轻情义重。"

Love the story.
Was rofl with dearests when trying to convey this msg/story to them.
Liting had a hard time with shimei :)


I think everyone has,
she has such a weird humor sense.


That's why we love her.



And JieLin love everyone else.

:D blog later, because above is crap.

You May Also Like

0 Comments