by - May 14, 2009

Look Deeper, And A Different Side Of Her Is Seen.

credits: x-x
If it is true, it must have hurt bad.


Today, JieLin found out a secret.
Which still to now, she refused to believe.


But many reasons stood up with the story, and it's way too hard to say they're lies to demoralise.


I felt cheated, gullible.

I know this might not be true but I really can't convince myself it's not.


I was still laughing at tiffy, why would I be affected since it's not related to me?
Who expect this to turn out this way?



From a respectable being, to a dirty bitch.
You're beautiful, and I adore your knowledge and taste so much.

I suck for having such shallow judgement on people.



I've been cheated for past four years.

Trust thrashed, respect gone.

Though you're one wonderful woman,or not, with brains.



I don't know how you'll appear in my eyes from now on.

Aghast by your terrible acts. Disgusted as well.



For the one that is the victim but no one knows, live your life well.
Tc I'll miss you.


Horrified! I found out something that I don't want to know it's from you,
Really.





Who there's to trust in the world? When everything might be more than meets the eye.


was planning to do my pre-birthday post but Jielin is too affected now.


Let me calm down.





I really, really can't believe my eyes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments