by - May 13, 2009

Mental note: my blog date is a day off.


Monday, 11may2009: Library
Blogged that in library (point below)

Monday was a fruitful day, so I really can't skip that.
Went to library because there's no school, and there's no seat.
Sat on floor at the usual, and did homework.
Cramp after hours of sitting, and butt hurts because I slipped and fell while rushing downstairs.

This was what in my brain then, "Oh, I fell leh".
Pick myself up, rub butt to cease the pain a little, and go.
:D


Was playing White Chamber in library actually.
And it took me and kh few hours to solve okay!


[click to play too]
Leave 1 good hour for it, at least.
Without referring to guide ah!



Then went to catch:
HORSEMEN; NC16 [click for trailer]




kh: 2 tickets for horsemen.
ticket seller: ezlink?
ticket seller: Cannot, below 16.
kh: only 1 week ma.
ticket seller: cannot.

Fher.

As if on 18may jielin can get anymore mature,
Yes, 18may! :D:D


Hahaaaa, but we got in.
Borrowed ezlink from senior, very heng. :D


The show was great.
You get to see people being hooked like dead fishes, drowned to death or trying to self cut their heart out when their alive. yah.

Despite of the gore(which is not that), the show has learning points.

  1. Parents must pay more attention to children.
  2. Do not abuse them, they will remember for life.
  3. Try to understand and accept who they are, before they come letting you see how they die.

Butt hurts more after that.
Before it was freaking cold and I was trying to gain from heat from kh, practically lying sideways.


Home sweet home.


Tuesday; 12May2009:
And The Tape Plays All Over Again.


Just usual, nothing unusual.
Except for the fact that I spent 1hour on teaching sister science (which is damn easy).



Wednesday; 13May2009:
I Kept Goldfish In My Bag.


I poured water into my bag, wet everything.
Was blow-drying it for the whole english lesson.
Totally too sleepy.


Nudged kh to buy me many many things!



My Baby Santa!{}




Bio SPA tmr,
lucky man, come to momma.

You May Also Like

0 Comments