by - August 17, 2008

FIRST, a quiz copied from kai's blog(because tiffy's blog can't highlight you see :x)

1. Your relationship with him/her is:
tiffy: Friend-Friend.
Kai: Di-jie

2. Your five impression of him/her:
Both: smart pants.
Kai: pervert :x super sociable, sick cat. :D mr nicenice.
Tiffy: cheerful, fly pig and fly chicken lover :D, sweet, very bhb(want pple say her cute, esp mr low, i supposed), don't believe facts(she's chio thing) :D

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
everything. :D

4.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
everything is just as memorable.

5.What kind of guy/girl he/she like?
Tiffy: i guess air pork(as it flies) / flying chicken. She loves to fly :D
Kai: (: my girlf. la. hehe.

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
I will be 2 timer. have 2 of time @ the same time hehes.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Her/His nothing. :D

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Cry to death. :x hahs.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
I 2 time them :X

10. The most desired thing that you want to do for him/her now is:
Kiss her/him and tell him/her to go find flying pigs and comic freak :X

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
Lame boy Cute girl

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?:
Of course very contented OMG

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
I will take long to name :X

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
impatient. stupid

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
the perfect jielin D:

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
I love you TOO!

17. Pass this Quiz to 10 people.

-NO nxt part cause I have too many pple to add in. D:
but that 10 will most probably be:
qianwen,shimei,tiffy,kai,loke,joel,zijian,liting,alvin,ang liting :D


Next.
Ytd. Was a bad bad day.
Went science center, Our robot totally can't even pass floodgate.
BUT! I guess we have to do a better job than that.
We joined the open category and the champ group will have a chance to go a sponsored trip to Japan! How cool is that? :x Hahs, shall work hard.

Then after that went home, sleep sleep. And it was super hot! Got up whole shirt wet :( aching all over. Awww. Then train-ed to outram park with mei. Walk around thr and!
Outram park is like 1 street away from chinatwn can! o.o omg so near ar?
Bought handphone casing and screen protector. and my eyelinerS. All came. (my supplier was really chio)

Train-ed home and dad picked us up @ marsiling mrt station around 9. We stood there playing retarded games :X Then after that went to pick my mum from workplace. That's when all the unhappiness started.

Ya, I know it's dad's fault. But you know he's as stubborn as a bull. Almost got into an accident and mom was effing angry because she got a scolding from dad for asking him to look out.
they were like shouting under the block. whatever wo si ni zhui kai xin. I don't want this to happen. Divorce? I don't want. I don't want to lose any of you. :( I was walking around, a bit numb, a bit scared, a bit lost. I could'nt believe what I have heard. Happy family? ...


Today
Woke up for tuition thn hoping to go bugis shopping with chichis. In th end, dad wanted to go see car so didn't pei them. Went to find dad @ his workplace and thn he sent me home. He planned to get a lorry for work, then change a bigger car within 10days. Cause the price of his car is going to drop after 10 days, around 10k or so. Awwww. Then watched t&j. :D

Mom and dad, I guess they're ok alright. I hope they are.
I love you mom, dad < 33

You May Also Like

0 Comments