by - August 15, 2008

Today!
End of CT2. Man, gonna score badly for it. :(
Ok. Thank you shimei&qianwen. :D

Went science center for NJRC trial run.
ZZZZZ. I'm just slacking here and there.
renfred did A LOT. Yes, ALOT. Don't know whether going sakura anot.
HAHS probably not.


Then This is what I bought AND throw :(
:D










Bought:
FreshKon Color fusion(sucks like whatever and I'm GOING to throw it away)
FreshKon Alluring Eyes.(still pretty same, thinner though)


GNG lens from online spree, And it cost me $40 bucks.
Wore for only around 1 month. I think I better use 1 month throw for Geo lens(which I'm going to get? The color damn chio)


And this.
Ok, I don't really know WHY. They came in a set for $17.
Which is damn cheap ok.
For shandong. :D



The moment we touched, I know there's a spark.
Whether you know it or not, how I wish you would be nearer.
I don't want history to reapeat itself; But I want you.

I wondered how things will be for us in the future, I hope it's not too bad.
I want to listen to you talk all day long.
And perhaps, a little more.

Ask me whether this is love, I will tell you I'm not sure.
It's just that you make me feel a little different.
Makes my heart jumps a little faster.
Makes me think of you a little longer.
Makes me wanna get a little closer to you..

Oh how I wish there's a little more fate.
How I wish I can be with you all day long.
I really want things to work out.
I really want to shout out loud.

Though it might a mistake again.
I don't care, for I wouldn't know what will happen

Can I be a little special? Can I?

Sometimes I felt your eyes set on me.
While sometimes I hope your eyes were on me.

No more begging or nagging.
If this is love, it will come to me... :D

Whether you know it or not.. ILY

You May Also Like

0 Comments