by - August 01, 2008

Friday (:
The start of all terror.
It's not I don't LOVEEEE fridays, but because today is the first day of CT2.

English paper was easy, but I don't think I can score good grades for it though. My english also sucks.

Today I realised something.
To that bitch:
I've finally understand why I should dislike you. Such a fuckhead. I can't believe I used to regard you as one of my best friend. The one who is willling to stand by me, be with me and tell me that "they're wrong for critising me, I'm true to you, girl (:"
Selfish dumb- You're the loser around here, stop looking around.
Before you ever comment about others, think about your flaws dear.
It's a long long list, i'm sure.


MAD. :( Nvmind.
Till now, I still love the past. everybody in 2/6 is simply terrific. They help because they want to help :D IAIYOU ALL MY PEEPS (:

pictures to replace my thousand words :p


Taking picture with my sis was never a great thing.
But because of photoshop, everything seems perfect (:
Sometimes it might look typical, but you have to try it out yourself to achieve certain effect.
< 3



I MISS SAK-A-E
yummy! ((:
Too bad qian's saving $. Treat her ? :x
&my hair so chio right, damn straight.
BUT NOW :(




mug mug all the way!

I hate school.
It always leave me shag. Ugly. Messy. Whatever.
I miss dolling up for shopping, one day? LOLS


CT2 jiayou!
:D PS disc to shemei, liting&qian xD

You May Also Like

0 Comments