by - July 30, 2008

WOOTS!
290708:D
Had skit done. Was really cool (: I'm in-charge of on-ing AND off-ing the light and I swear I had great fun then :D
Hahs, I think 3/4 really did a great job < 3
Did a cheer after the skit. :D really brings back a lot of memories from camp,

300708 :D
CCA day! Drats today is the first time I hate going to CCA.
And thanks GOD :DDDD kin ain't here :x opps I don't mean "anything"
Got a new trainer, luckily Prani(sp or not) is still here.
Did a shitty presentation and I guess it hit the lowest marks.
Prani was dissappointed. :(
I hope we can complete the "real thing" nxt wed.

They said we've got a higher chance of getting into finals? idk.
:D I hope so.
Just that. saddddd :( Can't rush back here for NJRC. Goodluck 3 yr old kidS

Blogshop sucha trouble shit.
o.o No more spreeeeeees, only after exams !

BYEBYEEEEE :D
I dunno when I'll blog again. Because busy bee is me (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments