by - July 28, 2008

Finally blogged? ?.?
Been busy isolating myself. :( which is kinda bad. But hell, who cares.

Another 4 more days to EL1. grr. How can time pass so damn fast?
Another few months to EOY.. Another few months again to Sec4. Drats, I'm aging at a rapid rate.
Maybe I'll get married in a blink of eye (: which is good. HAHS,


Sometimes I find blogging waste my time, but whenever I failed to blog I'll missssss it so so much :( Guess I'm kinda addicted..

-I seriously need a haircut. I loathes my looks. :( Like szb ok.
-Hmm and some stocking up to do (guardian, wastons, faceshop.)
-Stick my butt on chair and eyes on books for hours.
-Get my hands typing away to blog(:

Slaps* FEELING LOW :( Dissappointment, don't ask me why cause I can't answer you.

Ok so long peeps, need to settle my bs before com off.
And this is a 1-minute photoshopped picture. :D





picture removed as it's too ugly :(
sad to said, I'm an emo kid. :D

And relinking yy, sarah, tiffany soon :x

You May Also Like

0 Comments