by - August 03, 2008

MOKU: read (:
tiffy: :D yupps!
eden: why? Buy something leh (:
Simin: HI meimei :D


GRRRRRR!
I just can't stop com-ing and stick my butt on the chair to study :(
Just thinking for SS makes me puke. :x

EWWW, I don't wanna fail SS, no way.
Guess after this short post I'm going to stick my butt there, no matter what.
Hope I don't fall asleep.

:( I'm not yet done with my homework. OMG o.o

Ok, cheer up. It's not the end of the world, anyway.

I must work hard! :D For the fun later (:

It's only 2 weeks for exams, it wouldn't kill me, anyway.

:D All the best to those who all mugging hard, or not.

I seriously love my blogsong ok.
It's really nice, though a bit old.

I MISS A LOT OF THINGS NOW.
I miss shopping.
I miss slacking.
I miss mac-ing
I miss working hard.
I miss getting enough sleep.
I miss hating my com :x
I miss the happy times.
I miss sakae :(
I miss being slim.
I miss watching movie.
I miss spending money aimlessly.
I miss primary school.
I miss 2e6.
I miss camp.
I miss Sheena.
I miss TK&Adi.
I miss my maid.
I miss my camera.
I miss my contact lens.
I miss my money.
I miss my bank acc book.
I miss taking cab.
I miss tuition-ing.
I miss blogshopping.
I miss having fun.
I miss laughing.
I miss crying.
I miss my baby. :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments