by - August 08, 2008

ITTTTTTTTT'S FRIDAAAAAAAAY :D
080808 Ain't that date pretty? On this special day, I did a lot of things, with qian.
Was quite happy(though it wasn't an offical shopping trip) But because it burned a hole in my pockets.

After national day celebrations(which was a really short one), Qian and I went to semb to get her contact lens. And she bought her stuff :D
She tried for damn long can. But hope she can managed to put in tmr.

Went back to admiralty to find kokhui. 'Admiralty Optical' damn ex can.
Then decided to go back to semb, qian there to get contacts.
Bought Freshkon :D Colored lens xD
One more pair arriving next wed.


Hope kokhui decided alrdy.
So after that we went to kfc taobao. (i paid only $2, $1.50 to be exact)
And sat outside sunplaza eat and talk.

MY FUTURE! GRRRRR! :x
Qian wanted to work in 'maid's cafe' (i hope I spell it right) and I wanted to go for part-time modelling. Hey pple, no joke. Drats. After O's. Don't you think it's great?

Though it's dangerous but I would like to give it a try.
But not those in mags/etc de. Just a small fry wouldn't have to chance to get face printed on CLEO or HER WORLD. not even Teenager? OMG

So from now onwards, I'm going slim :D tall, I HOPE and must take care of everything lo.
:D

Wish me good luck.. And qian good luck too to your dream :D

P/S: Cutie spree 1 item oos. sad ur.


one million years ago the pic.
checklist.

Contact lens, checked. $52
Hair cut
Lip balm/sun block
Hair treatment, booked for slot in shirley's mom shop on weekend.
Manicure.


My tasks :(


MY ENGLISH SUCKS

You May Also Like

0 Comments