by - August 07, 2008

hey ya all.
Today is EMATHS. I guess I would drop to an A2, or even lower.
DRATS. I can't find my maths portfolio! My 80 qns fly. :(
Don't know throw where already. Later after tuition then go find.

:D After school went to shandong briefing. I guess, I am going to do something about my hair.
:( I'll be extremely guai alright.

Half an hour more to tuition. I hate tuition. I left my book in school.
Sucha clever girl uh?

Tmr half day:) Woots. And going out a while with peepo.
Get my contact lens, cut hair, treatment.

I want go fish spa la. :( Haiyo, before shandong :D


&today in class, kai, tiffy and I registered for somee blog thing :D
Going to tell you more next time. See you.


That's all peeps.
Oh: Tw there de technology really not so good.
They can't read mircosoft version 2007. Or whatever you call that.

You May Also Like

0 Comments