by - September 24, 2008

[updated6.45pm] deleted lame parts.

D: Helloooooo !

I'm not blogging ! (:
Happy not ? Hmm, in com lab now, with tiffy&kai.
:D anyway, just an update, I wldn't be blogging :x
I supposed. :D

maybe short, lame updates now&then! like now (:

I'm searching for a new blogskin, so ya! D:

Been happy this few days, (: everything, so far, so good. :D

-----------------

Today,
O6ral horror O.O
English oral, didn't score well, :x well.
Chinese ? not anything better. (fullstop)
I'm not telling you how I thought it's read as "bang" instead of "pang"
Anyhow.. it's over already! :D

1 thing off the stress list.
SS&EM exams next week.
Already, I feel the tension. No doubt.
When you did 0 studying. :x
I shall work hard. NO!
I MUST work hard. After EOY, "Party!"

So as usual, I'm going off, to mug hard, so at least, TRY to.

Well, I still time to crap a little...
What should I talk about?
My after exams plans? NO
My exams techniques? NO -.- I don't think I even have one :x
My love life? Well, nothing hot.
My friends life? I better not.

Then, Let me blog about. (:
Happy moments XD
-WEILOKE GOT "they kiss again" disc hehes (:
Of course, it's a b'day present from my dearests ! :D
I'm glad glad glad !
HAHS, gonna show off to my meimei alrdy.

-------- sad to say, no more happy moments :(

D: ciaos.


You May Also Like

0 Comments