3words;8letters;1meaning.

by - September 24, 2008

2nd update of the day (:
Because I changed my skin, I should make comments about it.
Not bad not bad. Not one of the skins I'll use long long.
but now no time to change, so leave it 1st.
At least I spent hours doing it.
Nah, just changing things, here and there.


And of course, update my blogreaders on what happened just now.
Disaster. :x

First thing first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWNNNNNIE (:
Stay happy always ! and hope you&jiayee happyhappy x3
May your dreams come true !

After I went down from com lab, met retarded3. study (:
Though didn't do much :x
Had shawnie cake (: nice except the got berry one ( I think it's berry, anyway )
But retarded3 thought otherwise.
Well, retarded ma O.O (joking )
Then kena cream :(
Oily things. yucks.

Was pretty cool. (:
Home and failed to meet buyer, again.
Sunday sunday :x

DDDDD: gawk. I go have my dinner alrdy.
But let me post about this first.

--------------------- ( don't read, it's not for you ! )
:D happy I left a small part of my blog for you?
Well, if not, think.
You've the whole of my heart already !
Don't greedy! (:

I never knew;
3words,8letters,1meaning
can be so powerful.
My sweetest boy, thank you.

Y你也是!
( I know you wrote a big one, but hello? This is blog :x )
and ignore my broken chinese, i find it cute this way (:



and if you've notice, I'm back to the 'title' thingy.
Yes, I'll give a title to my post from now on (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments