If I die of boredem.

by - September 26, 2008

I just realised; peckyong&meixia tagged me LOLS
Hahs ;D well, '_' nothing to say about their tags
BUT..

I always thought they're angry for some reason.
Make me worry for nth hahs. (:
happy alrdy :D
------ love




Nah, I'm not emo-ing. (: Don't get affected by my title ( trying to let you get use to it )

Why did I say so? Hahs, hmm. Kokhui's sucha piece of wood.
:x You can't blame me; I just need entertainment O.O

Before I carry on, let me briefly go through the events today (:
-------------------------

Went school with duck ._. &he doesn't know how to open a door :O
Opps! I'm not SUPPOSED to say it out. :x

No HL for all except uppersec ! how can so bad one?
Then learn the don't know what. blahblah~
( ahgong's really enthu :x )

Thenthen, humanities ! Woots, without ms chen. :x
Did a SBQ qns for 1&half hours ! :x
Busy talking to pearly XD I miss shandong !

Chem speedtest; :x no comments. LOLS I hate salts .

Then maths. miss ng lied :( Told us she'll not be coming in.
Hai wo so happy can ? In the end see her sian diao. :x
revise&blahblah.

"SCHOOL BELL RANG!"

After school did bio XD.
I mean, copied. :X Then went to cwp to get $ from dearests (:
Thank you !
After that went for movie "painted skin"
Damn damn coldddddd ~
Not going for any movies without jacket alrdy ! O.O
Then slacked in cwp for maybe 2hrs
kokhui was literally killing me with boredom. :x
( and that's how I came out with today's title )
There's still interesting stuff that took place.

Like he just loved strings O.O because he's a cat..
Er, he's retarded ( this is obvious ? )
ok, I can't remember anymore.
:D it's still great.

and yea, home I went :X

well, I guess I have nothing much to blog about. next topic (:

------------------------------ (not for you )

他:“你会爱我多久?”
她:“我不知道。。大概一辈子够不够?”
:D

=3

你一定要陪着我直到天长地久
不要对我若即若离
让我伤心泪流
你一定要陪着我一直到最后
从今以后剩下的路都要陪我走
(:


*Cross fingers* Ily.

You May Also Like

0 Comments