smiling; forever. :D

by - September 27, 2008

D: Today woke up late for tuition.
On the way there dad was nagging at me, blah ~
( change topic ) tuition tuition.
Bus-ed back to woodlands and waited for kokhui :o

Walked around lols, again, planning what to eat.
In the end had mac x3
I ate a lot a lot kkays !
DCB meal (: heh!
He no appetite LOLS
Gawk. fei si le.

Got a lot of pple stared at me kkays ?
idk why.
I thought my face got what. hahs.

very fun cancan.

-----------------------


I can't remember much already :x
Happyhappy :D
crapped&homed .


Now watching 'they kiss again' disc 1 (((((:
Yay-ness ! Damn funny can.
Although I watched it online before.
( got a lot of cut diao de parts :X )

Might be blogging more later, if I find things that's interesting (:

-------------------------------
When I tasted love in the air, I know you're around.
And because you never leave, everyday is love (:


I understood.

You May Also Like

0 Comments