I always know I'm sweet :D

by - September 29, 2008

GARRRR ._. Back from school, like, finally.

Let see, school's terrible. Do and Do and Do.
Well, I just have to be a geek for another 2weeks ! Yay. (:
one thing, tiffy's blog really encouraging kkays ! ( Not about the ahem-ahem de )

Thenthen; I received fr3b stuff (: Was reallyreally fast can!
Wait till I try them out hehe.

---------------------
Studied with kokhui after school. hahs.
At least I finished a chem paper in 2hrs ( + slacking in between )
skipskipskip.

--
--

Met a buyer for payment. hehs,
Then home-d. (:
Went to " woodlands park " Or hill, as what he said.
kns, 20minutes already tio 3 bites alrdy. :(
" I always know I'm sweet " :D hehe.

thenthen, I can't believed I did retarded things with kkh alright?
In the past, I'll be totally turn off by those actions.
Hehs, I guess I'm turning retarded ._.
Walked into where I'm always scared. Not scary at all .
You never know until you try (:

oh ya! He thought a leaf ( I supposed that is ) is a cat hahaha !!
retarded not?! funny hor :DDDDD

-------------
:( nothing to blog about alrdy..
Going to settle some bs things then offffff :X
To eat, and study. hehes ( if i can )

Note: I think I'm gaining extra pounds due to exams' stress. :(
Keep feeling hungry eeeewwww.


ciaos, off to 2nd blog. (:
-for more about todayyyyyy . (:

ILOVEYOU.

You May Also Like

0 Comments