Dead By Now

by - October 03, 2008

(: Cheeeeeers !

Jielin blogged ;D
I'm too lazy to recall what happened the passed few days, so just let me start with today (:
And maybe bits of this&that.

:D Today ! EMATHS P1&SS :x
Planned to wake up early to do studying. But I was fucking lazy.
You can't blame me, the dream was nice (:

Ok, back to the irritating SS&Emaths.
Emaths, yea, cancan de.
SS. O_O I shan't blog about my dissappointment, about not studying about sinhalase-Tamils conflict causes :X

After exams went cwp with kkhui. =D
Ate, super full, and slack lols.
Kena chased by the stupid librarian, damn sian.
Got police somemore can!
I see them then turn&close my book.
Then the librarian came "what are you doing here?"
I was like"Studying? O.O ( with my book close )"
Hello what can we do here? hahs. then she told us to leave. ._.
nvmind, it's just one of the suay days

Then went mac for ice-cream lor.
:X


(: I Love BoyFriend, 011008

You May Also Like

0 Comments