Before the clock strikes Seven .

by - October 03, 2008

TEHEHE! I must blog dao shuang before going offline.

I hate EOY! Shooooo ~
GARGARGARRRRRRRRRRRRR ._.
Must mug later (: I hope I can .
Settled some stupid blogshop things.
No time for that, anyway.

I might not be able to use computer for the next of whole week.
For the seek for you, and me :D
So let me just summarise my wholeeeeee longgggg weeeek.
Overview: Wakeup, breakfast, exams, recess, home, mug, mug& mug x7
Friday shall be party time ! (:
I hope there's plans for me to look forward to.
(: All in all, All the best my dear peepos !
Mug hard (: Be smart < 3 What else what else? Tmr; Go tuition, meet kkhui, eat, home, mug again (: Sun; Meet junf&kkhui ( hopefully got others ) to lib mug tgt hehe. I got such a neat life. (:



---------------------------------------- I need love&joy here, Hello?
Of course, freedom(: And exams stress to go away.

ARH! I desperately need more timeeeee !
To stuff Hilter's life into my punty little brain.
And get so familiar with chemistry and have sparks all around.
Gawk. I can't afford to fail, it's too expensive alrdy :X


byebyeeeeeeeee
Happy mugging (:


-------- I swear I did ZERO photoshop-ing to this picture (:
INFER: My room has really bright light. :D
RELIABILITY: To some extent. A little heart is added in, -.-





ILOVEYOU KKH(:

RELIABILITY: Very reliable, as it is supported by sourceAtoZ (:
[low-level ans :x]

I'm just too SBQ-y.
SBQ always makes me a little mad. :x

You May Also Like

0 Comments