From Friends To Lovers

by - October 04, 2008

TEHEEH. I know I mentioned about "not blogging" :x

Routine: Wake up > Prepare prepare > Dad send me to tuition > Teach teach ( Joey's better today ) >Bus back to woodlands > meet F8 minus2. (no zj&tiffy) plus1 (kkhui)

Makan-ed, The fried rice was pretty good (:
They all keep saying I'm a pig :(
I'm not ok, Joel should have admit it anyway.
Had yampasteeeee (:

Then slacked around :D
I really missed those times ok ! Shimeiiiiii still as funny as ever(:
After exams mustmust go out tgt kkays. Too bad tiffy not here :(
Cheers to my dearests !

After a while they all left. Walked around then went to mac because he's hungry ._.
Ate&stuff.
Played truthORdare, hahs ((:
PS: The wasabi shaker fries not nice de can. Why mac so stupid ? But got wasabi's taste .
:D I bet the new burger sucks too :x

And homeeeee sweet homeeeee ~

------------------------------------------------
JieLin, hereby declared, KohKokHui is my BoyFriend !(: 011008 <>
3cheers for seeing this :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments