Four More Days.

by - October 06, 2008

CHEERS ! (:
Heelllo qian, no more TEHEE :D

Today's one of the worst day, ChemP2 + Hitler.
Last night I still remember I'm drowning in Hitleristy&Chemistry.
Hahs ;D

----------------------------------- Rewindddddd back to 051008
First of all, Wish VIVIANSHASHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! (:
Happy fifteen shasha oh! ( Didn't went out with her, because I know she got some cool peeps with her ) So.. I went library.

Studied, a little, and had mushy spag again. Then went to the blocks beside lib de, (:
Played hide&seek . :D
Hen Hao Wan !(: After exams I wanna go again haha.

The fitness corner ( or the old pple exercise place ) is very cute too !
Got like swing de stuff. I guess haha.
Mustmust bring qian there to talktalk hahs (:
I know she'll like it. XD
So, on?

Sorry junfeng, pangseh you . :x
I went off first, got donuts (half a dozen)
&went to hill to eat XD
I ate 2nia. Choy! 6donuts=millions of fats you know?

GRRRRRR ._. Was relaxing .(: I love yesterday.


------------------------- TOO-DAY
2 papers, shan't repeat.
:x History's always a killer for me, O.O
Chem was relatively easy. Easiest paper in history haha!
Glad that it is. (: hai wo study like shit.
After exams went to met a customer refund her, then went home.

Dying of hunger&tiredness.

4 more days to ultimate freedom. Well, not so.

Fun&Laughter! wait up (:
BiologyP2 + MathsP2 tmr.

mugging later :x

You May Also Like

0 Comments