by - September 15, 2008

hi baby :D

First thing first. Oral sucks. :(
Gonna score so badly, I think. Well, I just have to work hard for others then (:
Was really happy mr du forgot to collect compo corrections.
( I didn't finished them :X )

After school and oral went cwp.
-Thanks (: was a really filling one.
Had macs and bought "xiao yuan shi guan12" (:
Damn happy today. D:

Ok shan't talk too much on that, busy girl (:
byebye.

To cure despo: http://www.swiit-candiedlove.blogspot.com/
Visit! ((((:

PS: Thank you erzi; he's getting 'they kiss again' disc for me :DDDDDD
LOLS a pirated one though :x well, good enough. (:

And I left my stocks in school! stupid not. The oral exams made me freaky.

LASTLY! I still love my dearest peepos! No doubt no doubt. ((((:
and you haha.

my lovable zhen xixi ((((:
-it's not the cam, nor the lightning, nor editing.
It's my hand, shaking LOLS
I hope I don't make it worse by editing. :X
I hate my com :( Why so no color?
PLEASE DO NOT ENLARGE ON THE PIC, IT WILL JUST SHOW HOW ROUGH MY EDITING IS :(


You May Also Like

0 Comments