by - September 14, 2008

hi baby :D

Ytd.
Went to orchid country club for dinner.
Wasn't THAT bad :D I love the chicken though. (:
The crab wasn't as great. I still love the one I ate in Pasir Ris few years ago. :c
Nothing has ever since claim nice.

Was pretty cool, as it was one of the DAYS we, as a fam go out together.
The service, well, pretty good, friendly and nice.
What's bad is the place is rather secluded, and end up walking into the club. :(
And the table, sticky and oily.
Other than that, they're consider pretty good.
Price? Cheap, er,, reasonable, I mean (:
A dinner for 5 with (Crab, veg, fried tofu, roasted chicken, beer, tea, and one more thing I can't remember) only cause $150. My parents say it's cheap, yet not coming bad again, you know why..

Then after dinner walked around, pretty cool (:
Took pictures, pictures and pictures :X
Will upload tmr as I'm really busy today. Got a super funny tree, which has such fat truck.
You'll see why I'm so amazed once you saw the picture.

:D home around 11+, chatted, packed, sleep.

Today.
Woke up by junfeng's sms "wakey wakey wakey"
Good m0rning call(:
But I didn't go gym.
Bathed, whatever necessary, and went to library.
HAHS, I'm not late! Liting happy?
Yes, I went with liting.
'booked' a seat, had 'mushy spag' D:
Not bad, not bad..
Liting came, do some work, she got fries. LOLS
the cafe damn retarded.
Liting gave them $50, (rich girl) and they do not have change. LOLS
in the end she came toilet to fan me for $3.50 :x

Tben after a while, kokhui&others came.
They super qi guai cans.
I shan't mention further details. D:
Study study do hwk, but I'm not yet done :X
Then junfeng&dennis came back after a match of bball.
By then, liting alrdy left for her sakae.
LOLS and dennis's actually same p6 class as me ? OMG, I didn't know.
so crap and stuff and he helped me do partial fractions (:

And then thought nets gt $6 tickets for movie, but in the end don't have lols.
hahas, so kh paid $30 for tickets of 3.
(junfeng&dennis hao yi si ar)
Well, I'm running out of time, can't watch a movie so, home.

And to realise, "nobody's at home"
and this caused me to blog. :x

ciaos.

You May Also Like

0 Comments