by - September 13, 2008

let's not care about what others think or say anymore.
Someday, You will have you big big name on my blog :D
IF, one day I overcome my weakness (:

Yes, I love boyfriend :D
I do, I do!
How can it be so nice? So perfect? omg.
Although I don't understand you, I feel you :D

I've finally found it (:
Happy? Definitely!

You know you're one song I'll sing forever (:
Although I don't know wh




Boyfriend part II - Crystal Kay


I have 4 wishes now D:
  1. Liting&Eddy to stay happy forever
  2. Exams results to be really good (:
  3. Tiffy,Sarah,Shimei,Kaiyuan,Weiloke to be my dearests forever :DD
  4. and JieLin to be happy with, or without D:
Not too selfish, I supposed so (:

And one last song.
:D back to Epop (emo pop :x)
Triggers feelings (: Like hilter omg hahs.
BUT I'M NOT SAD OK (: STOP SAYING I'M
I'm happy with you. :s


虽然我愿意 Although Im Willing - 伍家辉 Wu Jia Hui

请让我靠近你轻轻对你说
别让我每个夜为你受折磨
是多么不容易才默默放手

为了我就当作这次为了我
别让我因为你被回忆折磨
而空气凝结了我们的脸孔

我别无选择

就算我们之间有什么问题
依然想念着你
虽然被放弃虽然我愿意

就算我们之间有什么难题
黑夜我还想着你
心碎人孤寂虽然我愿意
心还想着你


再让我靠近你轻轻对你说
当我说我要你从此好好过
是真的否则我怎么肯放手

为了我就当作这次为了我
赐给我你现在幸福的笑容
别让恨冻结了我们的脸孔

learn this song (: sup' nice

You May Also Like

0 Comments