by - September 22, 2008

( Jielin's here updating, keeping my blog in gooooood shape )
Let's start from sunday ? well.

Went to library to study. ( with duck, eddy's girlf. & kokhui )
Well, Met tiffy, weiloke, kaiyuan, melody, yixuan, lingmei (heard that she's on the 2nd floor) there.
Didn't really study, pretty sad ur?

Was complaining how hungry we are all along.
Went to pizzahut to eat, and I'm broke now :(
The pizza wasn't that bad, and lunch was made interesting by junfeng. (:
Played truthORdare, but at times it became dareORdoubledare.
:D Luckily never tio, if not die in liting's hand.
:x Junfeng had a taste of it, well, two, I supposed.

Eating a "knifeful" of peeper was never a good experience. (well, the pepper is on the knife)
D: But had a great time laughing at his retarded actions, as well as messing up the table ;x

After meal, went back to library to study.
blehbleh.
Junfeng lend me his holy book. And I swear because of that I'm going to do well for my paper1.
I hope so :x

Then after that liting went home, duck&kh went bball-ing in some deserted area. D:
And me, home to sleep :D

----------------

Monday
Woke up really early, 5.30am for a quick revision on chinese. (:
Pro right? I actually managed to force myself to get out of my cozy bed into the cold living room, on the lights, with only the accompany on my maomao, to study?
Yes, I did it and I'm feeling proud since morning :D

Did my routine and off to school.
Paper2 was relatively easy, but I don't have the I-am-going-to-own feeling.
So, not so good after all. :x
Paper1, told you with the holy book I'm own-ing :x ( joking )
But it's really good, I supposed. If I can memorise everything I'll be god :D

I don't feel tired throughout the paperS! Hello? Not even I yawning!
Sleeping at 11 is great. (:
After all the exams went to cwp with lots of pple.
Let's see, Legs long ones: Weiloke, kaiyuan, shimei&ruixian ( 1st time )
Legs short one: Kokhui.

Then posted my stuff went back to mac.
Only kop-ed some FATS from them.
And off to mrt station to meet buyer. (:

Then after that kh went for bball, and I went library.
It's really full ok. Hence..
I'm home! To blog and self study in my cozy room with my mao :D

PS: I need a name for kokhui, he has kinda retarded name..
PS2: DDXIANG actually went CSS before leh! holycow. I didn't know that..

ciaos.
update about something later :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments