by - September 20, 2008

WHATSUUUUUUUP DUCK :D
Something in your face possessed me
Something in your smile just get me
Your words are so misleading
And now I feel like a fool

Well, next year would be good, 20092009 (:
20082008, nothing good for me, anyw :(

Scientifically, you can group me under "busy" today.
I've been in and out of the house for more than 5 times today alright! omg, I'm not stepping out, anymore! ( for today )
The weather is damn hot I tell you.
Pay me a hundred bucks to get my butt off the chair out of air-con room.
Well, if not just let me rot here (:

I'm hungry ~I'm so lazy to even walk to the kitchen to get something to munch.
And there's no dinner tonight! OMG. I would have to fix something edible for everybody later. :x

( Back from kitchen )
You know what ?! I thought I've to munch on those tasteless, dry and whatsoever nan chi de bread, BUT I GOT STH ELSE! (:
dad dabao noodles! HEHS [: Suffered from hunger pangs for the pass 10 hours! I missed breakfast, I think :x

(: What else shall I do now?

I know I know (:
DOWNLOAD AUDI IN PROCESS D: hope can play.
Meanwhile, pinball-ing :x

---------

Forget it, games sucks. pinball sucha cheater, audi corrupted kns.
:(

不管有多么的不安和害怕,我还是没有勇气把爱留下。
如果那时选择说出口,那结果是怎样?
过了就过了,回头也不一定会看得见你。
说放下就可以吗?说再见就不见?
我不知道我可不可以,因为还是不舍得。


if i ever leave.. will anything change ?
baby, I miss you.


----

Nahs, don't so E mo, :x
Jielinnnx33 not bad also ! got 200 entries alrdy!
And this blog is not even a year, hello ? <>

You May Also Like

0 Comments