by - September 19, 2008

updated 9.30pm
Damn sian. everybody went m'sia, w/o me.
idk why.
nvmind, :D I'm happy like this.
So on com, edit pic xD
here you go!
( all zilian pic requested by jiajun (: )

nahs :X


I wanna tie like this to school, :X
One day... hahs.

5 minutes of photoshop-ing.
Well, ignore the overbright-ness of the picture.
Don't know why that time lighting so damn bright make my hair so ugly.


Tada! i'm done with this!
oh, one more thing, I'm very bad hehes.
You shall NOT know why.
I love you byebye !
----


Updated 5.40pm
"If you don't love me you don't love photoshop"

Get a life people, nobody is perfect.
That's why makeups and photoshop exist you see.
And I'm a great fan of both, I don't care.
one day you would agree with me, photoshop do miracles in fantasy
While make up do miracles in reality (:

Under yellow screen, I looked really "orange-d"
I don't wanna look like stupid ghost can already. :x
Perhaps you can see patches of rough colors around lols.
I can't see you see :x So let it be!
((: Anyw, I love the picture.
Nah, it's the make up and lens and photoshop I'm loving.

If you hate plastic dolls, scam.
I don't need you idiotic comments, anyway.
Forget about those "simple is beautiful"
Imagine the mag printed pics of models w/o photoshop or makeup.
EEEKS (i guess there would still be those who're really pretty de. How many can that be)

Ok since I'm here alrdy, let me post about what I want! (:
COVERMARK FOUNDATION (:
( No eek-ing at me. )
It's really gooooooood. no doubt no doubt! :D
$55, Err, still can afford. So! D:
After exams!

My contacts lens! omg I want try the brown one lols

L'oreal some super chio lip gloss which has shine that last for half a day! ( heard from jie mei )

Maybelline volume express? I had such bad experience w maybelline eyeliner&mascara.
I hope this would be better.

Silkygirl, nooope [:

clinique make up remover (: one of the best can D:

OMG I'm going to be so broke again.
WHAT ABOUT MY SHOES? HOLYCOW. :(

and my medi&fishspa I promised gf? idk la.

money money? hello, I need you.

PS: I'm usually not THIS materialistic de! Don't wu hui!
-----

be adorable baby, call me tonight.. (:





Updated 3.06pm



Your True Love Is a Cancer



Why you'll love a Cancer:



Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.

Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!



Why a Cancer will love you:



You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.

A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.


Holycow. I don't want a cancer :(




You Are Ready, Willing, and Able to Commit



You are not scared of commitment in the least.

In fact, there's a good chance that you're already committed to someone you love.



You are willing to give up a little freedom for relationship stability.

And once you're in a relationship, you'll do almost anything to make things work.


Well I hope I can D:




You Communicate Like a Woman



You empathize, talk things out, and express your emotions freely.

You're a good listener, and you're non-judgmental with your advice.

Communication is how you connect with people.

You're always up for a long talk, no matter how difficult the subject matter is.


Hahs (: I'm a womaan ((: WOOTS




There's Not a Violent Bone in Your Body



You're cool and collected, even when someone really gets under your skin.

And while you don't blow up when you're angry, you know how to express your anger calmly.

You don't bottle emotions up or let them get out of control. For you, violence would never be an option.


SEE RONGHUI! I'm not violent!




Your Famous Last Words Will Be:



"Nice doggy."


This is crap ._.

And what else did I do?
I went 'lovecalculator' to calculate love between my mom&dad.
Wasn't a lot, But who cares! they're still together XD
Therefore, don't believe the shit.
I can't believe that's what my girlfriends and I did in the past xD

Edited some pictures. might be posting it later LOLS
ate some mushrooms to fill my stomach. :(

----


Perhaps you thought you knew what but let me tell you, you're wrong.
It's just one of the E mo days when you got fcuky stomachache now&then.
Bleh. It's just one of the days..

Today planned to wake up early to do some revision.
BUT I FAILED ._.
Went to school slightly early, find ahgong, BUT no use.
Luckily tiffy went through things with me. I hope EOY eng would be good.
Not difficult, D: Gawk, If I fail I'll commit suicide.

Then after school planned to go orchard tiffy's house
And I backed out.
Told you, E mo days :(
Bus-ed home at around 1.40pm O_O

Why so no life? It's fridaaaaaayyyyyy !
Well, I know I know. I'm just moody and tireddddddd :(

ciaos. I go talk to ddxiang alrdy (:
Update with lame things ltr. D:

One more thing.
It's just an impossible wish afterall...
Face the facts, I don't know shall it be you, or me.

You May Also Like

0 Comments